|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- clean and cut chicken in to medium size pieces.wash well and keep aside.
- wash rice well and drain excess water.
- clean and thinly slice onion,cut tomato in to medium pieces.
- soak chili in to hot water for 30 minutes.then grind well and make a fine paste
- heat oil in a thick bottom vessel.add 1 teaspoon curd in to it,saute well then add cinnamon ,cloves and cardamom .saute for few minutes.
- then add a small portion (handful)of sliced onion,saute until it become golden color.
- then add a small amount of garlic paste.saute for a minute,then add a small portion of coriander leaves.saute well.
- then add ginger paste and remaining garlic paste. saute well till raw smell goes.
- then add chicken,thinly sliced onion, tomato and remaining coriander leaves.toss well in a high flame for 5 minutes.
- then add chili paste,curd and salt.mix well,cover with a lid and cook in a law flame for 8 minutes.
- mean time boil water in a thick bottom vessel .add cleaned rice and salt in to it. let it boil.once the rice starts boiling reduce the flame and cook the rice for 10 minutes(90%),transfer the rice in to a colander and drain excess water.
- once the chicken cooked, add the drained and cooked rice on top of the chicken.cover with a lid and cook for 5 more minutes in a very low flame.switch off the stove.
- remove the lid and mix well.then cover with the lid and keep aside for 10 minutes
- serve with chutney and raitha
add 3 cup of water for 1 cup of rice.
Leave a Reply