(Malabar style spicy beef roast)
Today I am sharing a Malabar special beef recipe.Beef cooked in spicy pepper and onion masala .Then slightly roasted.this is a special preparation of Malabar.
Here is the recipe, enjoy the delicious hot and spicy Malabar special beef roast..
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- clean and cut beef in to small pieces.wash under running water.keep aside
- clean and cut shallot in to two piece.slit green chili length wise,chop ginger and cush garlic.thinly slice onion.
- In a pressure cooker add beef , green chili,shallot,ginger, garlic ,salt,cinnamon and all powders .mix well with your hand.cover with lid,cook well in a low flame(approximately 2-3 whistles depends on the quality of beef).let the pressure goes naturally.
- then open the lid.mix well and cook until the gravy become thick.
- In another pan heat oil then add 2-3 sprig curry leaves.saute well then add thinly sliced onion .saute well until onion become brown.Then add cooked beef in to it.mix well.cook for few more minutes(the beef pieces should be coated well with masala and oil seperates)switch of the stove.
- serve hot with pathiri or chapati.
Ratheesh Poilingal says