|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 cup green gram (mung dal)
- 1/4 cup coconut grated
- 4 - 5 nos shallot
- 2 nos chilly green
- 2 chilly red whole
- mustard seeds
- curry leaves
- coconut oil
- soak mung dal in hot water for 1 hour or over night.
- chop shallots and red chilly, keep aside.
- add cleaned mung dal in to a pressure cooker or cooking vessel,add salt ,water and green chilly.cook well
- switch off the stove and keep mung dal aside.
- heat oil in a pan splutter mustard seeds.once mustard seeds splutter add curry leaves saute well then add chopped shallots and red chillie,fry well once shallots turns brown add grated coconut mix well.saute for few minutes.
- then add cooked mung dal,mix well serve hot with porridge.
Leave a Reply