Hi,Here is another delicious chicken fry recipe.a simple and easy to prepare one,chicken marinated with spicy masala and deep fried in coconut oil.garnished with fried curry leaves,onion rings and lemon wedges.absolutely delicious right………….
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 10 - 12 nos Chicken medium pieces
- 2 - 21/2 chili powder table spoon
- 1/4 - 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons conflour
- 1/2 tablespoon rice flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon curd
- 3/4 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons water
- oil -for deep frying
- clean and wash chicken pieces,make 2-3 slits on each piece,drain water and keep aside
- In a large bowl add all other ingredients except oil and curry leaves, mix well and make a fine paste.
- Marinate the cleaned chicken pieces with this masala paste and keep in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes heat oil in a deep frying pan and fry the chicken pieces till outside become brown and crispy .remove the fried chicken pieces from oil and keep in a paper towel.
- garnish with fried curry leaves,onion slices and lemon wedges,
- serve with chapati or parotta.
Jane Jojo says
Looks so yummy 🙂
Sujitha Nair says
thank you Jane