Hi friends hope you are all doing well,today I am here with a recipe of Easy Five ingredient Pan grilled prawns .An easy to make grilled prawns with five basic ingredients.This prawns are delicious, juicy and flavorful. I made this with IL Ponte Extra Virgin Olive Oil.This is a perfect accompaniment for your weekend dinner.
this is a must try prawns recipe, made with very few ingredients and the cooking time is less than 30 minutes.Prawns marinated in chili powder, turmeric powder, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and ginger garlic paste,then pan grilled in healthy IL Ponte Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Do you know guys olive oil is very good for health.It contains lots of anti oxidants,which help to lead a long and healthy life.Olive oil reduces the risk of heart attack and it has the capacity to lower blood pressure.Usually I am not using cooking sprays,Most of the cooking sprays are loaded with chemicals.But when I tried this IL Ponte Olive Oil cooking spray I really loved it. it is very flavorful and easy to use.
Olive oil has lower a smoke point than other oils,So it is not good for deep frying,but Extra Virgin Olive Oil is good for salads and sauteing.It is very suitable for Indian cooking as it has high smoking point when compared to other type of olive oils.
These prawns are very easy to make try it and serve with some fresh home made Mango salsa,the combination of grilled prawns with mango salsa is just amazing so try this I am sure you will like it.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||8 minutes|
- 1 IL Ponte Olive Oil Cooking Spray Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 nos Prawns peeled and deveined
- 2 pinch turmeric powder
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Red chili flakes
- 1/2tsp Red chili powder
- 2-3 nos curry leaves crushed
- 1/2tsp ginger garlic paste
- salt as needed
- 3 nos bamboo skewers soaked in cold water for 1 hr
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium size bowl,add 2 sprays of olive oil and make a fine paste.
- Marinate prawns with this paste and cover the bowl with a cling film.Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- thread the prawns on to the skewers
- heat a large non stick frying pan or grill plate over medium heat spray with the IL Ponte Olive Oil
- cook the skewers for 8 minutes or until cooked through. Turn in between and spray generously with the olive oil on each turn
- serve hot with mango salsa
This looks so delicious. ..yummy!
Sujitha Nair says