|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 - 4 tsps sugar adjust to tastes .
- tin condensed milk small
- 5 gms china grass
- 50 g cashew roasted
- soak china grass in sufficient quantity of water for 15 minutes and drain.
- boil 11/2 cups of water and add the soaked china grass in to it.
- keep it for boiling with continued stirring till china grass dissolves completely.
- mean while mix coconut milk,cows milk ,condensed milk and sugar in a pan and heat in a law flame stirring continuously.
- add china grass mixture (make sure the strands dissolved completely) to the hot milk. stirring continuously till it starts boiling.
- switch off the stove stire for few more minutes
- pour the prepared content to a mold or dish and allow to set at room temperature.then refrigerate for 1 or 2 hour.
- for enhanced taste and appearance place crushed nuts or dates over the pudding .I used crushed cashews.
this is a basic pudding recipe.you can add different flavors like vanilla or saffron or cardamom as per your taste. the pudding will be more tasty if you do honey or fresh cream topping.
Leave a Reply