|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 10 nos Prawns
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cornflour maida /
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- clean prawns.remove the shell and de-vein.keep head and tail
- in a bowl add chili powder,turmeric powder.garlic paste,lemon juice and salt.mix it well and make a paste.
- marinate prawns with this and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- in another bowl mix cornflour/maida,baking powder and salt.mix well ,add sufficient amount of water and make a smooth thin batter.keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- then heat oil n a pan ,dip the marinated prawns in to the batter and deep fry it until prawns become golden brown(3-4 minutes).
- serve with your favorite sauce.
Leave a Reply