This is a basic green salad recipe.Experts saying eating salad almost every day may be one of the most healthy eating habits we can adopt. Salad is one of the best way to protect our health and fitness.Green salads are on the menu of almost every restaurant but home made versions are always more healthy.
I made this cool and crunchy salad with fresh and crunchy romain lettuce,juicy ready to eat corn and with fresh cherry tomatoes .Corn is a rich source of antioxidants,vitamins and minerals and it contains a high amount of fiber.
salads supplies the needed nutrients to the body and increase the stamina as well. This tomatoes are rich source of vitamins ,folic acid,anti oxidants and lycopene and the crisp Romaine lettuce are highly nutritious and a very good source of dietary fiber.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt little
- in a bowl add pepper and salt, add balsamic vinegar mix well then add olive oil gradually whisk till smooth.
- In a large bowl place lettuce(rinsed dried and roughly chopped),tomato and corn.
- add the dressing a little at a time,toss gently to coat
- serve immediately
Joel Meyer says
Question, in your July 30th, 2015 article “salad”, the first picture of salad in that post, is that an image you own? I work for Patient Education for MHealth Fairview and we’d like to use that image in a document we are creating. If you are the owner, I’d like to send you our official permission request. If you are not, could you let me know who I need to contact?