Lets say a big hi to this easy to make,egg less,Home made Mango Ice cream (With out Ice cream maker),absolutely delicious and so creamy. I made this delicious mango ice cream with Three ingredients Heavy cream,condensed milk and fresh Mangoes.Perfect for summer.
I love ice creams and Mangoes,both are perfect to beat the heat.So I made this perfect and absolutely delicious mango ice cream.Its very easy to make with just three ingredients.I used Alphonse mangoes to make this ice cream you can use any of your favorite sweet and fleshy mangoes but better avoid mangoes with more fiber.
Here is some helpful tips for you this will help you to get a perfect ice cream.
1.Cold cream whip up very quickly so make sure the cream is chilled
2.Chill the bowls and beaters for at least 20 minutes before whipping.
3.For making this ice cream we need to beat the cream until stiff peaks forms,this is very important,do not over beat the cream it will easily separate.
So beat the heat with this delicious mango ice cream.Here is the recipe enjoy..
looking for other mango recipes check this Mango Lassi,Mango Salsa
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Passive Time||6-8 hrs|
- 500 mll Whipping cream 35 percent fat content,chilled
- 200 ml condensed milk
- 3 alphonse mangoes fresh, peeled, stone removed and diced (chilled)
- In a blender add mangoes and blend well until smooth,then transfer to a bowl and keep aside.
- In a large bowl add whipping cream.whip until stiff peaks form.Then add condensed milk and fold gently to combine.
- then add the mango puree and fold gently until combined.
- Transfer to a freezer safe,air tight container and freeze for 6-8 hours,until frozen. scoop in to cones or cups to serve.