Summer special super easy Mango Milk Shake with Vanilla Ice cream.This refreshing Mango Milk Shake with Vanilla Ice cream is quick and super easy to make.
I made this tempting Mango Milkshake with fresh mangoes,milk,vanilla ice cream and pomegranate.If you want you can use mango ice cream instead of vanilla ice cream.So enjoy summer with this delicious sweet and cold milk shake
So here is the recipe of simple and delicious Mango milk shake with vanila icecream .try it and let me know how it turns out.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 2 fresh ripe mangoes stone removed, peeled and cut in to cubes
- 1 1/2 cup chilled milk
- vanilla ice cream as needed
- sugar as needed
- 2 tbsp mangoes cut in to small cubes
- 2 tbsp fresh pomegranate seeds
- In a blender add mangoes,milk and sugar,blend well.
- Take two serving glasses ,then add 1 table spoon mango cubes and 1 table spoon pomegranate seeds in to each glasses. Then gently pour prepared milk shake in to it.fill the glasses 3/4.
- Then place a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. garnish with pomegranate seeds and serve.