A refreshing and delicious Mango Salsa Recipe.A fresh and home made mango salsa with perfectly ripe fresh Mangoes,Cucumber,Red Onion,Red Bell pepper,Cilantro and Lemon Juice.
Its officially summer here,fruits and vegetables are must for every day diet.Less spicy and light food is very important for leading a healthy life.Eating a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits will keep the body hydrated and cool.So this is a time for light food ,fruits and vegetables. This simple and easy to make home made mango salsa is a perfect for the summer.
I made this with fresh ripe mangoes,cucumber,red bell pepper,red onion,cilantro,lemon juice and black pepper.This mango salsa is juicy delicious,tangy and little spicy.You can have this as a salad or pair with some grilled Prawns , shrimp,steaks or enjoy with tacos or tortilla chips.Here is the recipe try it and enjoy…
- 1 cup Ripe Mangoe peeled and cubed
- 1 nos cucumber cubed
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper cubed
- 1nos red onion cubed
- 1/4 cup cilantro roughly chopped
- 1tbsp lime juice
- salt and pepper to season
- Add all ingredients in a medium size bowl.Toss well and season with salt and pepper .
- serve with grilled prawns,shrimp.steak,tacos or tortilla chips.