|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 100 g ladies finger
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 2 green chillies
- 1/2 tsp chilly powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- curry leaves
- coconut oil
- clean and cut ladies finger in to medium pieces
- clean and cut tomato
- clean and split green chilies.
- heat oil in a pan add curry leaves and thinly sliced onion saute for few minutes.
- add ladies finger and saute well.add chopped tomato, green chilly,turmeric powder and chilly powder.saute for few minutes.
- add salt and sufficient water.
- cook till ladies fingers are done.
- switch off the stove.
- heat oil in a pan splutter mustard seeds and add to the gravy.
Sujitha Nair says
thanks lachu.try it