|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 450 g button mushroom
- 10 nos shallot
- 5 - 6 nos red chili whole
- 3 nos green chili
- coconut oil
- curry leaves
- mustard seed (not compulsory)
- Clean and chop the mushroom.
- chop shallots.
- crush red chilies in a crusher.
- heat oil in a pan.
- add mustard seeds ,when mustard starts splutter add curry leaves and chopped shallots. saute few minutes. the shallots should have softness in them.dont make the shallots crisp or browned.
- add crushed chilies, saute for a minute.
- add green chilies and saute for few seconds.
- now add chopped mushrooms and salt .stir well.
- cover the pan with a lid. cook in a low flame for 5 minutes.
- remove the lid stir well .you can see mushrooms shrinks in size and leave water
- continue to cook till all the water has evaporated and you can see oil in it.
- cover the lid and cook for one minute in a low flame.
- switch off the stove and serve hot.
No need to add water .mushroom itself watery.mustard seeds and curry leaves are not compulsory.
Leave a Reply