(a snack made with banana and all purpose flour)
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1/2 cups rice flour (pathiri podi)
- 3/4 cup maida
- 1/2 cup coconut grated
- 2 nos jaggery melted
- 3 - 4 nos palayam kodan / mysoor pazham
- 2 pinches cumin powder
- 2 pinches cardamom powder
- 2 pinchs baking powder
- 1 pinch salt -
- mash bananas completely.add rice flour,maida,grated coconut,cumin powder andcardamompowder in it.mix well.then add melted jaggery and mix well with a spoon(thicker than dosa batter).add water if needs.
- keep aside for 1-1.1/2 hr.
- heat oil in a pan.take a little batter using a table spoon and drop it in to the oil
- when it becomes golden brown remove from oil.
- serve with tea.
use tightly roasted rice flour.
Sujitha Nair says