amma’s special …
- remove the skin of pumpkin and cut in to medium slices.slit green chili length wise.
- in cooking vessel/pressure cooker add pumpkin ,salt ,turmeric,chilies and 3/4 cup water and cook well.
- mash the cooked pumpkin well.
- chop shallots and keep aside.
- heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds.when mustard starts splutter add curry leaves and chopped shallots.saute till shallots turns brown.
- switch off the stove and add this in to the mashed pumpkin.mix well
- serve with rice.
Leave a Reply