|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 8 nos sardine medium size
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chilly powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 2 wedges lemon
- onion rings 1 onion
- Clean fish.make 3-4 small gashes on each side of the fish.
- marinate fish pieces with chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt for 15 minutes.
- heat oil in a pan .shallow fry fish pieces in a medium heat(fry both sides).
- when 3/4 of the fish fried add curry leaves.when fish fried well remove from oil and transfer to a paper towel.
- garnish with lemon wedge and onion rings .serve hot with rice.
Inherited to Kerala… yummy
Sujitha Nair says