|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- clean sardines.
- soak tamarind in to water and squeeze to get the extract.
- heat oil in a fish curry pot .splutter fenugreek, then add thinly sliced onion ,chopped garlic,ginger(julienne cut) and curry leaves.
- saute until the raw smell gone.
- add tomato .saute well till puree comes out.
- add chilly powder and turmeric powder.
- saute well then add salt and tamarind water.
- once the gravy starts boiling add sardines.
- cook sardines well.
- occasionally stire by using your hands(swirl)
- switch off stove add 1 tsp coconut oil and curry leaves.close with a lid.
- after few minutes serve hot with rice.
you can use raw mango for making this curry.i used mango.if you are using mango add mango just before adding fish 3-4 slice are enough.
Thank you for posting. will try soon.
Sujitha Nair says
raji try and upload image.