Prawns are always a favorite of sea food lovers.Today I am here with a very easy and simple prawns stir fry.
This stir fry is a combination of Fresh prawns,onion,garlic,ginger,celery, spring onion and sauces.prawns are actually not apart of my everyday menu.but some times I cook them for my hubby.this goes well with fried rice and noodles.
So here is the recipe of Prawns Stir Fry enjoy it…
Prawns are always a favorite of sea food lovers.Today I am here with a very easy and simple prawns stir fry. This stir fry is a combination of Fresh prawns,onion,garlic,ginger,celery, spring onion and sauces.prawns are actually not apart of my everyday menu.but some times I cook them for my hubby.th
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 10 nos prawns medium size
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cornflour
- 3 cloves garlic
- ginger a small piece
- 1 small bunch spring onion
- 1 celery stick medium size
- 1 bunch spring onion (medium size)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- clean and de shell prawns(keep head and tail if you prefer).de vein it
- marinate cleaned prawns with chili powder,cornflour and salt.keep aside
- finely chop onion,peel and thinly slice ginger,chop garlic,keep aside
- clean wash and chop spring onion and celery (avoid bulbs and whites)
- heat oil in a wok,add thinly sliced onion , saute in a high heat, then add chopped ginger and garlic saute till it become soft.
- then add chop celery and spring onion saute well for one minute,add 1/4 teaspoon chili powder,saute well.then add marinated prawns,mix well and cook covered for few minutes in a medium flame (5-8 minute).
- then open the lid and cook in a high flame till water absorbed.
- now add soy sauce, chili tomato sauce and vinegar,check salt level.add if required.toss well n a high flame till prawns coated well with the sauces.
- transfer to a serving plate.serve hot with noodles or fried rice
I love prawns! This dish looks awesome!
Sujitha Nair says
Thank you Indu
premila rathnam says
i love prawns and your recipe is really awesome
Sujitha Nair says
Thank you Pramila Rathnam.glad you liked it