|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 2 nos tomato medium size
- 1/2 cup coconut grated
- 3/4 tsp chilly powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 3 - 4 nos shallots
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- as required salt
- 1 1/2 cups water
- clean and cut tomato in to medium pieces.
- in a cooking vessel add tomato,chilly powder, salt, turmeric powder and 1 1/2 cup water.cook the tomatoes well.then slightly mash it.
- grind coconut and shallot along with 1/4 cup water in to a fine paste,add the remaining 1/4 cup water to the coconut paste mix well.keep aside.
- once the curry starts boiling add coconut into it,stir well.let the curry boil well. then remove from fire.
- heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds.when mustard seed starts to splutter add curry leaves.saute well .
- switch off stove and add this in to the curry.
- serve hot with rice or chapati
Johnson Kottaram says
I tried it exactly as mentioned but it was a disaster!!!! My kids dumped it away!